- This event has passed.
Forgiveness Workshop – Free Yourself through Ho’oponopono
March 9, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
EXPERIENCE the POWER of Forgiveness – on ALL levels: Body, Mind and Soul. Clear the path to Freedom and Real LOVE.
Forgiveness is truly the key to freedom. There is power in numbers and the group energy is transformational. Ho’oponopono is a tool that helps return us to our original state, working deep on an energetic level.
Prerequisite – “Willingness” to forgive and move yourself toward freedom.
* Are you ready to let go of the Shame and Guilt cycle that keeps you stuck and sabotaging your success in relationships, wealth, business and Love?
* Are you ready and willing to end the battle and finally love yourself?
Guilt subconsciously demands punishment. Have you had enough? It’s exhausting and will keep you sabotaging and getting in your own way, providing more ammunition to beat yourself up and feel guilty. It’s time to free yourself.
Do not let your past define or confine you ONE MORE DAY!!
In this powerful experience, Jeri will lead you through an insightful forgiveness lesson, share transformational tools and an energetic experience with Ho’oponopono that will SHIFT one of THE BIGGEST BLOCKS to Love and happiness. We will be working on all levels to align your Body, Mind and Soul with real, unconditional Love. End the battle and take back your life and power.
*Investment in yourself: $35
$40 cash accepted at the door (space permitting- these events sell out)
This Workshop is for you IF:
* You Feel STUCK and wish to free yourself from the greatest BLOCK to living a purposeful, passionate and fulfilling life
* You tend to SABOTAGE when good things come your way
* You feel GUILTY and seem to repeatedly attract more situations and people to reinforce this guilt
* You wish to open and heal your heart to feel loved and lovable and to begin to give and receive Love freely
* You wish to release weight and feel lighter, freer and more confident
* You want to “get your life back” and break free of old patterns and the cycle of shame and guilt
* You continually seek validation and approval as evidence of your worthiness
* You are ready and willing to love yourself, free yourself and express the truth of who you are in service, love and joy
Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. Hoʻoponopono corrects, restores and maintains good relationships. It is a method of mental cleansing that is extremely effective in freeing you from the stuck energy, resentments and heaviness of the past in order to move forward in your life with greater ease and harmony.
“Jeri, I must thank you!! I have felt a complete difference since our session!!
Like the dark heaviness has been lifted!!!! Even in my sex life it has opened up like WOW…Sorry just had to share ’cause my energy has changed so much!!! Send you so much love and light. Thank you Thank you Thank you.” ~ Verna
“I feel so light and free!”~ Linda
“The main purpose of this process is to discover the Divinity within oneself. The Ho’oponopono is a profound gift which allows one to develop a working relationship with the Divinity within and learn to ask that in each moment, our errors in thought, word, deed or action be cleansed. The process is essentially about freedom, complete freedom from the past.” ~Morrnah Simeona
Facilitated by Jeri Tourand, B Ed., Self-love and Forgiveness Coach
Jeri Tourand is a published author, inspirational speaker, mother of 3, Zen Trilotherapy practitioner (a blend of Zen Buddhist philosophy and Western psychology) and founder and facilitator of “Living from Heart Center.” She embraces the Exploration, Expansion, and Expression of our authentic, empowered and joyful selves in order to experience “Heaven on Earth!” Her motto is “Life is Beautiful and meant to be FUN!”
In Addition to private and group coaching, Jeri facilitates bi-weekly Heart to Heart Workshops, Zen Retreats and Unconditional Love Retreats.
Her mission is to assist people in awakening to deep truth and remembrance of the Divine Love that they are, inspiring them to live life to the fullest, and courageously express their highest potential and truest nature.
Jeri was trained and certified in Ho’oponopono by James Ang, One of the most beautiful LOVING Souls she has ever had the privilege of meeting. May he Rest in Peace.
For a list of upcoming events join: www.meetup.com/livingfromheartcenter
Bring a water bottle and open mind!